Home | Special Sessions | DASSL Day | Publications
“DASSL Day” is held each semester for students to present their current work as well as to summarize their work in the recent special session of DASSL. This event provides students the opportunity to develop presentation skills, particulary the ability to summarize and communicate technical information in a form that is palatable to a broad audience.
DASSL Day events held/planned:
- DASSL Day, Fall 2019: Nov. 19, 2019
- DASSL Day, Spring 2019: Apr. 22, 2019
- DASSL Day, Fall 2018: Sep. 17, 2018
- DASSL Day, Spring 2018: Feb. 05, 2018
- DASSL Day, Fall 2017: Oct. 30. 2017